Why is Knowing and Calling Upon the Most High God By His True Name Such a Big Deal?
The Paleo-Hebrew alphabet is a variant of the Phoenician alphabet. Like the Phoenician alphabet, the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet contains 22 letters, all of which are consonants, and is described as an abjad. The term was coined by Solomon Birnbaum in 1954 who wrote “To apply the term Phoenician to the script of the Hebrews is hardly suitable“. Even so, the script is nearly identical to the Phoenician script.
Archeological evidence of the use of the script by the Israelites for writing the Hebrew language dates to around the 1,000 B.C.E . The Paleo-Hebrew alphabet began to fall out of use by the Hebrews in the 5th century BCE when the Aramaic alphabet was adopted as the predominant writing system for Hebrew, from which the present Jewish “square-script” Hebrew alphabet evolved.
THE KEMETIC/NUBIAN PHOENICIANS
The Phoenician alphabet developed and evolved from the Proto-Canaanite alphabet, during the 15th century BC. The earliest known inscriptions in the Phoenician alphabet come from Byblos and date back to 1000 BC. … Phoenician, a Northern Semitic language which originated in about the 11th century.
Archaeological records and artifacts of the earliest Canaanite people reveals that they were black=skinned and various shades of dark melanated people. The Hebrew people originally rose up out of the [land of Canaan] whereas the coastal-Canaanites were simply known as Cananites, or Phoenicians by the ancient-Greeks.
The Israelites and the Phoenicians were racially and culturally one and the same.
Why is knowing and calling on our Heavenly Father by His precious, set-apart Name such a big deal?
- Answer: The glory, honor and power of the Most High is ascribed to His Name. 1 Chronicles 16:29
“Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; bring an offering and come before him. Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness.” KJV || Holman Christian Standard Bible
“Ascribe to Yahweh the glory due His name; worship Yahweh in the splendor of His holiness.”
- Answer: Our worship is to be directed towards to the Majesty of His Name. Psalm 115:1
“Not to us, LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.”
- Answer: We are commanded to call upon His name during praise and worship and make people remember that His name is exalted. …Isaiah 12:3-4 | ” Therefore you will joyously draw water From the springs of salvation. 4) And in that day you will say, “Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; Make them remember that His name is exalted.” | Psalm 148:13
“Let them praise the name of the LORD, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.”
- Yahuwah promises by word of prophecy to make His Nake great everywhere on earth. Malachi 1:11
“My name will be great among the nations, from where the sun rises to where it sets. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nations,” says the LORD Almighty.”
- When the Master of the Universe returns in the fullness of glory to be revealed to the nations, His Name will be written on the forehead of the 144,000. Revelation 14:1 “Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads.”
- During the span of existent beyond time and in New Jerusalem having come down from heaven, the Name of the Most High will be eternally written on our forehead. Revelation 22:4. “They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.”
- Salvation and deliverance will not come from a different source, but only one Name. Acts 4:12, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
Phillipians 2:9-11, “For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10) so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11) and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
An astonishing realization has recently gripped the Christian world: “Jesus Christ” was not a blond-haired, blue-eyed Gentile. Yahuwshuwa Messiah was raised in an observant Hebrew family in a culture where the Torah (five books of Moses) was the National Constitution.
Yeshua’s teachings, which are supposed form the foundation and cornerstone of Western Christianity, has in fact been whitewashed, manipulated and changed during 2,000 years of mishandling by Greco-Roman authors of the Christian religion. These were the same organization who slaughter millions of first century followers of Messiah and had no knowledge of the Hebrew language, it’s idioms and culture.
The richness of the topics preached on and taught by Yeshua were not properly understood by the Pharisees of 2,000 years ago and are simply not understood by modern Christians. The bottom line is; the modern church is unfamiliar with the most important teachings and instructions in Torah. We must go back to the ancient Hebraic meaning of scripture and forsake the lies, error and deception brought to us by Rome.
About – Nehemia Gordon
Former Pharisee, Nehemia Gordon, a Dead Sea Scrolls scholar and Semitic language expert, explores the ancient Hebrew text of the Gospel of Matthew from manuscripts long hidden away in the archives of Jewish scribes.
Gordon’s research reveals that the more “modern” Greek text of Matthew, from which the Western world’s versions were translated, depicts “another Jesus” from the Yeshua portrayed in the ancient Hebrew version of Matthew.
Gordon explains the life-and-death conflict Yeshua had with the Pharisees as they schemed to grab the reins of Judaism in the first century, and brings that conflict into perspective for both Jew and Christian alike.
Codex Sinaiticus plainly and clearly presents to us the original form of the son’s name. It’s important to note that even in the earliest Greek manuscripts dating back to 300 A.D. there is no evidence whatsoever that our Savior’s name was “iesous” and certainly not Jesus. YAHUshua is and was His name! www.codexsinaiticus.org
Codex Sinaiticus is one of the most important books in the world. Handwritten well over 1,600 years ago, the manuscript contains the first complete Bible in the Greek language, including the absolute oldest complete copy of the New Testament. It’s the oldest substantial book of scripture to survive Antiquity.