Mainstream news sources tell us that the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is group of radical Sunni Muslims. As you will discover after a careful review of the facts and evidence, this allegation is simply not true. The government has misled and misinformed the American people. There’s another group operating primarily in Iraq who are referred to as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham.
[ http://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/islamic-state-iraq-islamic-state-iraq-and-sham-isis | http://jihadology.net/category/islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham/ | http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24179084 | http://tahrirsouri.com/tag/islamic-state-of-iraq-and-sham/ ]
The bottom line is, they are the same group but operating in different regions of the globe. ISIL, also known as ISIS, is the al-Qaida branch in Iraq and Syria.
- ISIS – operates in Iraq and Syria.
- ISIL (the Levant) – has a footprint that spreads out further into the island of Cyprus, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, and parts of southern Turkey.
CREATED BY THE CIA, BRITISH INTELLIGENCE, ISRAEL’S MOOSAD, MI6, FRANCE, EGYPT AND TURKEY
Lieutenant-General Sir Graeme Lamb, a former Commander of British special forces believes that the ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi has direct ties to the CIA and Israel’s Mossad. Shown below are public statements made by Lieutenant General Lamb in this regard:
— Abu Bakr al Baghdadi… “may actually be several people using the same nom de guerre“, says Lieutenant-General Sir Graeme Lamb, a former British special forces commander. “We either arrested or killed a man of that name about half a dozen times…,” says Lamb.
— In 2009, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi ‘was held in a military controlled detention facility in Iraq’.
— In 2009, ‘under the direction of President Obama Abu Bakr Baghdadi was set free’.
Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is now the leader of ISIS, the al-Qaeda-linked terrorists who are trying to take over Iraq and Syria. ISIS receives funding, tactical training and weapons from US intelligence, France, Saudi Arabia and NATO. Why is this a shared belief?
(1) Iraq is being attacked by ISIS “which is led by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on behalf of Prince Abdul Rahman al-Faisal, who is the brother of the current Saudi Foreign Minister who is also a relative of the Saudi ambassador in Washington. [http://www.strategic-culture.org/pview/2014/08/22/john-mccain-conductor-arab-spring-and-caliph-ibrahim.html | http://news.antiwar.com/2014/06/11/iraq-asking-for-us-air-strikes-against-al-qaeda/ |
(2) A captured member of ISIS when questioned who they get orders from said his groups gets order from Prince Abdul Rahman al-Faisal. (See the video confession here —- http://youtu.be/lTkXzdKDK38) http://en.alalam.ir/news/1563016
(3) ISIS leadership received new weapons from Ukraine, where Saudi Arabia manages a large weapons factory. The trafficking of weapons from Ukraine into Iraq has been verified.
(4) Turkey created a special rail-road line alongside a military airport to ensure the safe transport and delivery of weapons to ISIS. http://www.voltairenet.org/article184211.html
(5) Its common knowledge that President Obama, Secretary of State John Kerry and Senator John McCain authorized the delivery of weapons, training and aid to Al Qaeda-linked affiliates in Syria. The objective is to overthrown President Assad of Syria (the democratically elected leader). Indeed, this is an outrageous war crime costing US tax payers billion not to mention the blood and lives of millions. US Congress and Senate have taken no legal action.
A BIOGRAPHY OF ABU BAKR AL-BAGHDADI (a.k.a. Abu Dua)
On 10 June 2014, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki called on parliament to declare a state of emergency. [http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/6/10/iraq-mosul-isil.html | http://www.cbsnews.com/news/iraq-city-of-mosul-falls-into-hands-of-isis-jihadists-after-police-army-abandon-posts/ | http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2014/06/12/iraqi-army-collapses-against-al-qaeda-spinoff-in-mosul]
ISIL had seized the northern Iraqi province of Nineveh and freed hundreds of prisoners. Overnight, hundreds of rebels launched an assault on the provincial capital Mosul, Iraq’s second-largest city, engaging in combat with troops and police.
The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is led by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on behalf of Prince Abdul Rahman al-Faisal, the brother of the current Saudi Foreign Minister and of the Saudi ambassador in Washington.
[http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/smoking-gun-saudis-running-jihadists-in-syria/ | http://english.farsnews.com/player.aspx?nn=13921107000390 |
He is funded and supervised jointly by U.S., French and Saudi officers. Over the past month, he has received new weapons from Ukraine, where Saudi Arabia has acquired a weapons factory, and via Turkey, which has created a special rail line adjacent to a military airport to supply the ISIL. The State Department confirms that Baghdadi now is located in Syria and appears to be orchestrating attacks in both Syria and Iraq with the hope of establishing a single al-Qaida caliphate in both countries. [Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/even-al-qaida-fears-new-iraqi-leader/#PiapLcWyWd7X7KlG.99 ]
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is an Iraqi who joined Al-Qaeda to fight against President Saddam Hussein. During the U.S. invasion, he distinguished himself by engaging in several actions against Shiites and Christians (including the taking of the Baghdad Cathedral) and by ushering in an Islamist reign of terror (he presided over an Islamic court which sentenced many Iraqis to be slaughtered in public). After the departure of Paul Bremer III, al-Baghdadi was arrested and incarcerated at Camp Bucca from 2005 to 2009. This period saw the dissolution of Al-Qaeda in Iraq, whose fighters merged into a group of tribal resistance, theIslamic State of Iraq.
On 16 May 2010, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was named emir of the ISI, which was in the process of disintegration. After the departure of U.S. troops, he staged operations against the government al-Maliki, accused of being at the service of Iran. In 2013, after vowing allegiance to Al-Qaeda, he took off with his group to continue the jihad in Syria, rebaptizing it Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. In doing so, he challenged the privileges that Ayman al-Zawahiri had previously granted, on behalf of Al-Qaeda, to the Al-Nusra Frontin Syria, which was originally nothing more than an extension of the ISI.
The ISIL is based in Syria, where it lays siege to the city of Raqqa, the only city whose population was unable to participate in the June 3rd presidential election (together with the Syrians residing in France and Germany).
THE ISLAMIST CALIPHATE
Ultimately, the aim of radical islamic groups is to bring about the restoration of the Ottoman Empire also known as the Islamist “Caliphate”.
Here are a few recent news media articles on this topic.
I strongly suggest that you watch these videos to better understand the history and future plans:
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ISIS
- ISIS is the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
- ISIS is merely al Qaeda. They are one and the same.
- ISIS is fighting the governments of Iraq and Syria.
- ISIS controls the important cities of Mosul and Tikrit in Iraq.
- ISIL is the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
- ISIL and ISIS are one and the same.